Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Tour Leaf we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, billing address, and credit card information. This information is required to create a Tour Leaf account.
- Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Service. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, your mobile carrier and device type. Other actions, such as interactions with our website, applications and advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
- Tour Leaf uses collected information for the following general purposes: product and services requests, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email.
- We will never sell or rent your email address, and we do not participate in “spamming”
- We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
- A cookie is a small data file that often includes an anonymous unique identifier and is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard disk.
- Cookies are required to use the Tour Leaf service to login and create or modify content
- Cookies are not required for visitors to your tour